Neighboring Concepts is seeking to add to our diverse team of talented professionals with a shared passion for transforming communities through architecture. We are actively seeking an Architectural Designer | Entry Level Architect to engage and contribute to our wide portfolio of projects, across all project phases, from design conception through construction. This individual should be self motivated, adept in current technologies and be an open communicator and collaborator.
- Collaborate as part of a larger design team, working on a wide range of projects through all phases of design and construction
- Have an interest in design across multiple scales, from urban planning to project detailing
- Assist in conceptual design work, produce construction drawings, documents and project specifications
- Engage in projects during construction, including potential jobsite visits
- Provide support in graphics and visualization efforts
- Previous work experience with Revit required, preferably professional experience with a multi-discipline design team
- Strong graphic and presentation skills, utilizing Adobe, Bluebeam and Microsoft software suites. Lumion experience a plus.
- Open and clear communication, both verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task, and flourish in a position that works on various project types, at various scales, and varying deadlines
- A true collaborator. One who seeks the strongest design solution, maintaining the best interest of our clients and the project’s success
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture or related field
- Previous professional office experience
Please email resumes and pdf portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org