CATS BLE Sugar Creek Parking Garage
The Sugar Creek Parking Garage is part of the CATS LYNX Blue Light Extension project located along Raleigh Street at the North End of Charlotte’s historic NoDa neighborhood. The 630-car parking structure will serve commuters for the adjacent light rail line. Standing four stories high, the brick-clad structure will feature 6,000 square feet of street-level office space and incorporate an effective wayfinding signage system. There are pedestrian linkages on the first floor from the adjacent Light Rail Station and the surrounding neighborhoods, connecting users through the building.
Constructed with pre-cast concrete, the parking deck features elements such as brick and glass accents and a light-filled curtain wall on the stair-towers. Perforated metal panels designed with various opening densities provide a rhythmic break resulting in a harmonious structure.
- planning Augusta Avenue Outdoor & Community Arts Market
- planning Beatties Ford Road Corridor Small Area Plan
- planning transportation Charlotte Area Transit System | North and Northeast Corridor
- planning transportation Charlotte Area Transit System | Southeast and West Corridor Station Envelope Planning
- planning transportation Charlotte CityLYNX Gold Line Corridor
- planning transportation Durham-Orange Light Rail Transit
- planning First Ward Development Master Plan
- planning Gaston County Transit Oriented Development Study
- planning residential Levine First Ward Apartments
- planning Renaissance Master Plan (Formerly Boulevard Homes)
- planning Southside Neighborhood Revitalization Plan
- planning St. Paul Baptist Church Master Plan
- planning Wesley Heights Revitalization Plan