College Park at the Gateway
Sitting atop a hill just outside of downtown Winston-Salem, College Park offers an unobstructed view of the skyline and an unparalleled merger of nature, arts, higher education and recreation. College Park shall enable young families to set root in the core housing market, in an ideal location to provide walking-distance vitality to the nearby Piedmont Triad Research Park.
The College Park style, American Craftsman, is one that first thrived during the late 19th century. Remaining true to the tenets of the Craftsman style, rooms are located efficiently around central living areas and enjoy rich amenities. College Park is also smart living. The Energy Star rated homes employ sustainable design features, construction techniques and products to meet the needs of the present without compromising the future. By conserving energy and water, protecting natural resources and reducing the impact of the built environment on the natural environment, College Park provides a high quality of life and supports economic prosperity while protecting our planet.
- planning Augusta Avenue Outdoor & Community Arts Market
- planning Beatties Ford Road Corridor Small Area Plan
- planning Charlotte Area Transit System | North and Northeast Corridor
- planning Charlotte Area Transit System | Southeast and West Corridor Station Envelope Planning
- planning Charlotte CityLYNX Gold Line Corridor
- planning transportation Durham-Orange Light Rail Transit
- planning First Ward Development Master Plan
- planning Gaston County Transit Oriented Development Study
- planning residential Levine First Ward Apartments
- planning Renaissance Master Plan (Formerly Boulevard Homes)
- planning Southside Neighborhood Revitalization Plan
- planning St. Paul Baptist Church Master Plan
- planning Wesley Heights Revitalization Plan