Eastway Village is a mixed-income community of 30 single family and 16 condominium style units constructed in three phases. Phases I (16 single-family detached units) and Phase II (16 condominium units) were completed in late 2006 and Phase III, an additional 14 single-family detached units is now complete.
Eastway Village is located directly across from the Durham Housing Authority’s HOPE VI site which will include the construction of 83 multi-family units and 42 single family units. The completion of Eastway Village along with the activity at the HOPE VI site will establish the foundation for continued neighborhood improvement in the Northeast Central Durham community.
2008 Housing North Carolina Award for Development Excellence
- planning Augusta Avenue Outdoor & Community Arts Market
- planning Beatties Ford Road Corridor Small Area Plan
- planning transportation Charlotte Area Transit System | North and Northeast Corridor
- planning transportation Charlotte Area Transit System | Southeast and West Corridor Station Envelope Planning
- planning transportation Charlotte CityLYNX Gold Line Corridor
- planning transportation Durham-Orange Light Rail Transit
- planning First Ward Development Master Plan
- planning Gaston County Transit Oriented Development Study
- planning residential Levine First Ward Apartments
- planning Renaissance Master Plan (Formerly Boulevard Homes)
- planning Southside Neighborhood Revitalization Plan
- planning St. Paul Baptist Church Master Plan
- planning Wesley Heights Revitalization Plan