Located in the Wesley Heights Neighborhood, the Wadsworth House has great historical significance. Built in 1911 by the developer of Charlotte’s first streetcar community, the house is a distinctive example of the traditional bungalow. This historic beauty was purchased and restored by former Resident Superior Court Judge Shirley Fulton. Restoration of the house, historic garden and carriage house complemented the revitalization of the Historic Wesley Heights Neighborhood, also led by Judge Shirley Fulton. The restored house now serves as a conference center and a community meeting place featuring weekly live jazz sessions.