Neighboring Concepts designed a 14-unit condominium project in the historic Wesley Heights community. The project, designed for the Drakeford Company, is located ½ mile from Center City Charlotte.
The three-quarter acre tract is located adjacent to West Morehead Street, a historic commercial district that is undergoing significant revitalization and has successfully attracted many firms in the design and technology industries. The design of the units successfully transition the scale of the commercial development along West Morehead Street to the adjacent historic neighborhood.
- community 2012 Democratic National Convention
- community Dr. John T. Crawford Renaissance Center
- community Fuller & Dudley Museum of Entrepreneurship
- community Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts + Culture
- community preservation Historic Second Ward Gymnasium Renovation
- community Howard Levine Child Development Center
- community Ivory Baker Recreation Center
- community Macedonia Missionary Baptist Church
- community Revolution Sports Academy
- community Romare Bearden Park
- community Stevens Creek Nature Preserve
- community Stratford Richardson YMCA
- community University Park Baptist Church