GTCC Transportation + Welding Building
Design is currently under way for the new Guilford Technical Community College NW Campus in Greensboro, NC. The team of Perkins Eastman, Neighboring Concepts, and Mercer Architecture provided campus master planning, while the Transportation and Welding Building is being led by Neighboring Concepts. Seeking LEED® Platinum certification, the Transportation and Welding building will house GTCC’s Transportation education program, where students learn to build and service automobiles, transport trucks, and tractor trailers. A campus library, bookstore, and student support space will support the automotive program, while a Solar Photovoltaic Array, Green Roof, Greywater and Rainwater Harvesting System contribute to LEED® Certification.
Designed in Association with Perkins Eastman, Architect of Record.
- planning Augusta Avenue Outdoor & Community Arts Market
- planning Beatties Ford Road Corridor Small Area Plan
- planning Charlotte Area Transit System | North and Northeast Corridor
- planning Charlotte Area Transit System | Southeast and West Corridor Station Envelope Planning
- planning Charlotte CityLYNX Gold Line Corridor
- planning transportation Durham-Orange Light Rail Transit
- planning First Ward Development Master Plan
- planning Gaston County Transit Oriented Development Study
- planning residential Levine First Ward Apartments
- planning Renaissance Master Plan (Formerly Boulevard Homes)
- planning Southside Neighborhood Revitalization Plan
- planning St. Paul Baptist Church Master Plan
- planning Wesley Heights Revitalization Plan