GTCC Transportation + Welding Building
Design is currently under way for the new Guilford Technical Community College NW Campus in Greensboro, NC. The team of Perkins Eastman, Neighboring Concepts, and Mercer Architecture provided campus master planning, while the Transportation and Welding Building is being led by Neighboring Concepts. Seeking LEED® Platinum certification, the Transportation and Welding building will house GTCC’s Transportation education program, where students learn to build and service automobiles, transport trucks, and tractor trailers. A campus library, bookstore, and student support space will support the automotive program, while a Solar Photovoltaic Array, Green Roof, Greywater and Rainwater Harvesting System contribute to LEED® Certification.
Designed in Association with Perkins Eastman, Architect of Record.
- community 2012 Democratic National Convention
- community Dr. John T. Crawford Renaissance Center
- community Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts + Culture
- community preservation Historic Second Ward Gymnasium Renovation
- community Howard Levine Child Development Center
- community Ivory Baker Recreation Center
- community Macedonia Missionary Baptist Church
- community Revolution Sports Academy
- community Romare Bearden Park
- community Stevens Creek Nature Preserve
- community Stratford Richardson YMCA
- community University Park Baptist Church