Johnson City Medical Center Employee’s Parking Garage
Neighboring Concepts provided urban planning and architectural consulting services to Carl Walker in the design of a new staff parking deck for Johnson City Medical Center in Johnson City, Tennessee. The new deck, which is included in the facility’s master plan, it is located on the site of an existing parking lot and serves 700 vehicles. The deck is a pre-cast structure accented by stone veneer, metal panels and glass, consistent with the character of the surrounding buildings on the medical centers’ campus. Additionally, the new deck design includes a skybridge, an outdoor plaza and a staff picnic area.
Designed in association with Carl Walker, Inc.
- community 2012 Democratic National Convention
- community Dr. John T. Crawford Renaissance Center
- community Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts + Culture
- community preservation Historic Second Ward Gymnasium Renovation
- community Howard Levine Child Development Center
- community Ivory Baker Recreation Center
- community Macedonia Missionary Baptist Church
- community Revolution Sports Academy
- community Romare Bearden Park
- community Stevens Creek Nature Preserve
- community Stratford Richardson YMCA
- community University Park Baptist Church