Johnson City Medical Center Employee’s Parking Garage
Neighboring Concepts provided urban planning and architectural consulting services to Carl Walker in the design of a new staff parking deck for Johnson City Medical Center in Johnson City, Tennessee. The new deck, which is included in the facility’s master plan, it is located on the site of an existing parking lot and serves 700 vehicles. The deck is a pre-cast structure accented by stone veneer, metal panels and glass, consistent with the character of the surrounding buildings on the medical centers’ campus. Additionally, the new deck design includes a skybridge, an outdoor plaza and a staff picnic area.
Designed in association with Carl Walker, Inc.
- planning Augusta Avenue Outdoor & Community Arts Market
- planning Beatties Ford Road Corridor Small Area Plan
- planning transportation Charlotte Area Transit System | North and Northeast Corridor
- planning transportation Charlotte Area Transit System | Southeast and West Corridor Station Envelope Planning
- planning transportation Charlotte CityLYNX Gold Line Corridor
- planning transportation Durham-Orange Light Rail Transit
- planning First Ward Development Master Plan
- planning Gaston County Transit Oriented Development Study
- planning residential Levine First Ward Apartments
- planning Renaissance Master Plan (Formerly Boulevard Homes)
- planning Southside Neighborhood Revitalization Plan
- planning St. Paul Baptist Church Master Plan
- planning Wesley Heights Revitalization Plan