Levine First Ward Apartments
Neighboring Concepts provided master planning, a feasibility study and schematic design services for Levine Properties First Ward site. The First Ward Site includes modern apartment homes and a parking deck delivering dramatic style to Uptown Charlotte. With conveniences such as street level retail, amenity spaces along Brevard Street and access to the Light Rail Line, First Ward apartments is home to 178 stylish units with private balconies providing beautiful views of Uptown.
Adjacent to the housing building is a 7-story parking deck with 1,377 spaces, segregated to serve both the tenants and public users, including a car wash and a valet area. In addition, the rooftop of the deck offers a resort-inspired pool deck, fitness center and spacious amenity areas, all with spectacular views of the Charlotte skyline.
- community 2012 Democratic National Convention
- community Dr. John T. Crawford Renaissance Center
- community Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts + Culture
- community preservation Historic Second Ward Gymnasium Renovation
- community Howard Levine Child Development Center
- community Ivory Baker Recreation Center
- community Macedonia Missionary Baptist Church
- community Revolution Sports Academy
- community Romare Bearden Park
- community Stevens Creek Nature Preserve
- community Stratford Richardson YMCA
- community University Park Baptist Church