Levine First Ward Apartments
Neighboring Concepts provided master planning, a feasibility study and schematic design services for Levine Properties First Ward site. The First Ward Site includes modern apartment homes and a parking deck delivering dramatic style to Uptown Charlotte. With conveniences such as street level retail, amenity spaces along Brevard Street and access to the Light Rail Line, First Ward apartments is home to 178 stylish units with private balconies providing beautiful views of Uptown.
Adjacent to the housing building is a 7-story parking deck with 1,377 spaces, segregated to serve both the tenants and public users, including a car wash and a valet area. In addition, the rooftop of the deck offers a resort-inspired pool deck, fitness center and spacious amenity areas, all with spectacular views of the Charlotte skyline.
- planning Augusta Avenue Outdoor & Community Arts Market
- planning Beatties Ford Road Corridor Small Area Plan
- planning Charlotte Area Transit System | North and Northeast Corridor
- planning Charlotte Area Transit System | Southeast and West Corridor Station Envelope Planning
- planning Charlotte CityLYNX Gold Line Corridor
- planning transportation Durham-Orange Light Rail Transit
- planning First Ward Development Master Plan
- planning Gaston County Transit Oriented Development Study
- planning residential Levine First Ward Apartments
- planning Renaissance Master Plan (Formerly Boulevard Homes)
- planning Southside Neighborhood Revitalization Plan
- planning St. Paul Baptist Church Master Plan
- planning Wesley Heights Revitalization Plan