Oak Park at Third Ward
Neighboring Concepts provided both architectural and development services for the developer, Bank of America and The Committee to Restore and Preserve Third Ward CDC. The stakeholders envisioned a design that would offer a range of housing options and prices, and would attract a diverse population to the near uptown neighborhood.
The result was 38 units of town homes and condominiums on a two-acre infill site adjacent to Frazier Park in the Third Ward community. The design, which was created in collaboration with the community, includes town homes with large front porches and craftsman style details that relate to the character of Third Ward’s existing historic homes.
- planning Augusta Avenue Outdoor & Community Arts Market
- planning Beatties Ford Road Corridor Small Area Plan
- planning Charlotte Area Transit System | North and Northeast Corridor
- planning Charlotte Area Transit System | Southeast and West Corridor Station Envelope Planning
- planning Charlotte CityLYNX Gold Line Corridor
- planning transportation Durham-Orange Light Rail Transit
- planning First Ward Development Master Plan
- planning Gaston County Transit Oriented Development Study
- planning residential Levine First Ward Apartments
- planning Renaissance Master Plan (Formerly Boulevard Homes)
- planning Southside Neighborhood Revitalization Plan
- planning St. Paul Baptist Church Master Plan
- planning Wesley Heights Revitalization Plan